കാതോലിക്കേറ്റ് കോളേജിൽ അഡ്മിഷൻ എടുത്തിട്ടുള്ളവർ 10th സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ്, 12th സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ്, ടി.സി, സ്വഭാവ സർട്ടിഫിക്കറ്റ്, കോളേജ് അഡ്മിഷൻ ഫീസ്(online) അടച്ചതിന്റെ രസീത്, അലോട്ട്മെന്റ് മെമ്മോ, മറ്റ് അനുബന്ധ രേഖകൾ എന്നിവ കോളേജ് ഓഫീസിൽ സമർപ്പിച്ചു പ്രവേശന പ്രക്രിയ പൂർത്തീകരിക്കേണ്ടതാണ്.     നിർദ്ദേശങ്ങൾ ശ്രദ്‌ധിക്കുക     For Admission related queries,please contact Dr.Kiran Joseph-9847114285     Applications under Community,Management Quota and Self-financing courses are made available     Mahatma Gandhi University Centralized Allotment Process for Admission to UG Programmes     Mahatma Gandhi University Ph.D. Registration – 2020 Admission - Notification - issued.     Application form for Guest Lecturer Appointment     Indian Constitution Day on 26th November     Carpediem 2019- Catholicate College welcomes all to the proud alumni meet and annual celebations on 10th August 2019.     College reopens today(06/06/2019) after mid summer vacation. Welcome All !     Admission in general quota through Central Allotment Process(CAP) of Mahatma Gandhi University     Catholicate College has bagged III Position with 282 points in Sports (Best Performing College) among Colleges under Mahatma Gandhi University for the academic year 2017-18.     Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn     Catholicate College has been reaccredited by NAAC with A grade (3.60)     Welcome to Catholicate College, Pathanamthitta.     Our Motto: The fear of the lord is the beginning of wisdom.     Catholicate Family also joined our hands in cleaning the flood affected areas and in helping the people in disaster relief camps     Teacher's Day is Celebrated today!!!! Happy Teacher's Day to all teachers of Catholicate College.    


Under Graduate Courses

Choice based credit semester system. Common Course language will be English, Common Second Language can be Hindi, Malayalam or Syriac

B.A. (3 Years in 6 Semester).

B.A. English History of British Colonialism and World History (50)
B.A. Hindi Functional Hindi Journalism & Broad Casting (30)
B.A. Malayalam Sanskrit & Kerala Culture (40)
B.A. Economics Roots of Modern World History & Politics (60)
B.A. History Politics & Economics (50)

B.Sc. (3 Years in 6 Semester)

B.Sc. Mathematics Physics & Statistics (60)
B.Sc. Physics Mathematics & Chemistry 
Information Technology (Elective)
B.Sc. Chemistry Mathematics & Physics (48)
B.Sc. Botany Zoology & Chemistry 
Food Micro Biology (Elective)
B.Sc. Zoology Botany & Chemistry 
Pathobiology & Clinical Laboratory Techniques

 B.Com. (3 Years in 6 Semester)

Finance & Taxation (40)
Computer Application (Self Financing) (40)

B.C.A (3 Years in 6 Semester)

Bachelor of Computer Applications course started functioning in Catholicate College on July,2013. BCA is a six semester course offered by Mahatma Gandhi University under the self financing stream in this college.

BCA is a three year  programme which follows the credit and semester system. There are 30 courses including one open course, one elective course, one mini project and one main project, that spreads over a period of 6 semesters. Laboratory work is an integral part of this programme. Semester end examinations carry 75% of the total grade and remaining 25% is from internal assessment, consisting of assignments, seminars and tests.


The eligibility for admission to BCA Degree Programme under the Mahatma Gandhi University is a pass in Plus Two or equivalent examinations in science stream with Mathematics/Computer Science as a compulsory subject.

Self Financing (30)